Why Buy Health Insurance?
That is the first question that comes to our mind so let’s understand the benefits of health insurance in India?
- Commonly, any individual can fall ill, it can be a kid or an adult anyone can become sensitive to illness, whether due to the pollution or from a hectic schedule or covid-19 anything, but having health insurance will help one to overcome from the health-related issues and there is 100% surety to be well treated in best hospital without worrying about expenses.
- When you choose the policy, as per your plan avail a person can also have a health checkup every third month or yearly.
- Alternative treatment is also provided by many policy companies like homeopathic, ayurvedic, yoga and other buying these types of policy a person got many options to be treated as per their choice they got freedom in any way.
- Organ donor expenses are also in some plan where policy help to save the person from medicinal expenses that occur from the process of undergoing organ transplant surgery. But this option has to select by the person.
- Domiciliary treatment means when the person doesn’t get any bed in the hospital in that case the company will be responsible to provide home treatment to the policyholder, whatever equipment is required to treat the person, the policy company will be responsible to arrange them and provide all the facility.
- Pre and post hospitalization, cashless transaction, daily hospital cash allowance, and many other facilities are provided by the policy company, s if the person got hospitalize, they don’t have to worry about the expenses.
- No claim bonus (NCB) means if the person hasn’t claimed for any treatment in a particular year and continued the same policy in the same company then the company gives the benefit of NCB in this the bonus of no claim year will be added in next year, so the customer expenses limit increases.
- When the person buys the policy at a young age then the possibility of rejection of policy opening also decreases, which means they don’t have to wait for the approval for a longer period.
- And also, if you are buying a policy at a young age then a person can get a great deal.
- The insurance policy also includes that in the future the spouse can also be added to the same policy, even in my plan it is also available that the parent can also be added to the policy.
- Having insurance also give the benefit of less deduction in income tax, as per the 80D of the Income Tax Act, an individual under 60 years of age can claim the premium paid. So, buying an insurance policy would help the person for the eligibility of less deduction in income tax bills and help to gain benefits.
Document Required For Buying Insurance Policy
- Age proof- like 10- or 12-mark sheet, driving license, voter Id, etc
- Identity proof- like Aadhar card, passport, pan card voter ID card.
- Address proof- the electricity bill, water bill, ration card, telephone bill, etc.
- Medical check- some plan needs medical check-ups for 45 age above to get assured of health issue have been correctly mentioned by the policyholder, nothing has been hidden by them. If the person hides any issue related to health and it got to discover in check then the company has the right to decline the request for opening the policy.
- Passport size photos.
- The same above document is required for the rest of the family if the plan includes family too.
Some Major Health Policies
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Bharti Axa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- National Health insurance
In today’s fats and stressful, it is very important to bus health insurance so in an emergency, the person doesn’t have to take tension of expenses which are going to occur in treatment but focus on their treatment, but it is also important that before buying any insurance policy, do your homework properly, don’t ever buy a policy without knowing and understanding the policy scheme.