Your heart is a critical organ in your body that works around the clock to keep you alive. A healthy heart beats around 115,000 times per minute and pumps approximately 2,000 liters of blood each day. It is responsible for delivering blood and oxygen to all other areas of the body. As a result, the health of your heart is critical. Our Heart Care Mediclaim has been particularly developed to cover heart problems without financial concerns. It is a comprehensive cardiac insurance plan that covers hospitalization costs due to heart illnesses so that you can recover properly.
Why Cardiac Insurance Plan is Necessary?
The sedentary lifestyle, poor dietary habits, job stress, and a lack of physical activity render Indians more prone to heart disease. The mortality rate in India has increased due to heart problems. Furthermore, health-care expenditures have increased significantly in recent years. Hospitalization for a cardiac condition might deplete your funds. As a result, a cardiac insurance plan is required. The major goal of heart-specific mediclaim is to cover your hospitalization and treatment expenditures connected to heart sickness so that your heartbeat does not become a financial burden to you. It provides the finest care for your heart by providing comprehensive coverage for heart-related therapies and other perks.
Features of Cardiac Insurance Plan
- Alternative Treatments
- International second opinion
- Air ambulance
- Doctor-on call
- Tax Benefits Under section 80 D
- Cashless & Reimbursement Facility
- Annual Cardiac health check-up
- Lifelong renewability
- Room rent modification
- Organ donor cover
- Global coverage
- OPD expenses
Why Do You Need Cardiac Insurance Plan For Heart Patients?
Cardiovascular disorders are associated with high rates of morbidity, death, and disability. Cardiovascular disorders account for one in every four fatalities in India. Medical inflation is increasing by the day. A single hospitalization may cost millions of rupees, therefore it is critical to safeguard your financial future with cardiac mediclaim insurance as soon as feasible. It will safeguard you if a small health ailment develops into a major one that necessitates hospitalization in the future.
The reasons that help you to understand its necessity:
- Provide comprehensive coverage for inpatient expenditures incurred for the treatment of 16 specific cardiac conditions.
- The cost of heart treatment is rising, and many people are incurring out-of-pocket expenditures as a result.
- Pre-existing illnesses are also covered, according to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Flexible EMI options are offered for monthly or quarterly premium payout with a policy duration of two and a half years.
- Additional benefits supplement policy coverage.
- Reduce your financial burden during an emergency hospitalization.
What is not covered in Cardiac Insurance Plan?
- Suicide attempt or suicide act of self-inflicted harm
- Any disease caused directly by the use of alcohol, tobacco, or cigarettes, for example. HIV/AIDS, as well as any other sexually transmitted illness
- Cosmetic or cosmetic surgery, or therapy of a similar kind
- Pregnancy, miscarriage, delivery, maternity (including C-section), abortion, or any of these problems
- All therapies necessitated as a result of engagement in hazardous activities
- The effects of a nuclear, chemical, or biological assault or weapons
- Illness or injury caused by the insured’s violation of the law
Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive and should research further or consult an expert in this regard. This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only.