Did you know that there are varieties in milk too? Like A1 and A2…
There are two types of milk which are known as Milk A1 and Milk A2.
What is A1 and A2 Milk?
A1 milk is from the A1 type of cow whereas A2 milk is given by the A2 variety of cows. The consumption of A1 milk is more than A2 milk all over the world.
What is the Difference between A1 and A2 Milk?
Milk contains calcium and varieties of protein from which one is casein, we can say that about 80% of casein protein is found in milk but in A2 milk along with the casein protein a certain type of amino acid is also present in the milk which is known as proline. Proline is really important for the health, but the presence of proline in A2 cows plays a crucial role, the proline in A2 milk prevents BCM 7 (Beta-Casomorphin-7) to reach our body, but A1 cows do not make proline so in this the BCM 7 goes into our body and get dissolve in the blood and after then in our brain.
As per the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health “the presence of excess proline in A1 milk is not good for health”, if it is given to the child, then the expectance of diabetes will also increase, even heart diseases, the mental disorder is also linked to some extent with this milk.
In India breeds like Kankrej, Rathi, Hariana, Sahiwal, and Gir are best known for giving us high quality A2 milk.
What are A2 Milk Health Benefits?
- 1. Protein: If you are fitness enthusiastic, then u guys must be buying a lot of expensive protein shakes, however from a glass of A2 milk, a person can get enough protein because a single glass of A2 milk contains 8 grams of protein which can help to get enough protein to repair and replenish the muscle.
- Lactose Intolerant people: A1 milk causes an inflammatory response in those who are lactose intolerant, so those who are intolerant with A1 milk must try A2 milk because it doesn’t cause an inflammatory response, and also having A2 milk gives the benefits like they don’t get any gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Essential vitamin and mineral in A2 milk: A2 milk contains many nutrients like phosphorous, potassium, riboflavin, and vitamin A, D, and B12.
In terms of calculative: 15% more calcium, 30% more cream, 33% more vitamin D, 12% more protein, % more vitamin A.
- Strong Bone: A2 is the best milk for the source of calcium, which helps in building strong bones in both, children and adults.
- In India, A2 milk is free from hormones and antibiotic: In India, medicine like hormones and anti-biotic aren’t given to cows to increases the output for milk, so every sip is pure and natural and safe for the consumption for family, any age of a person can have A2 milk.
- 6. A2 helps to improve the regulation of blood pressure, cell, and tissue growth and also enhance good cholesterol, increases metabolism and in providing omega 3 fatty acids overall we can say that A2 milk helps to maintain the nourishment, well-being of the body.
- A2 milk has Anti-Cancer properties.
At last, but not least for the benefits of the family you must have A2 milk benefits and keep your loved one safe and healthy.