JEE Main typically takes place twice a year. While the JEE Main Session 2 Exam will be held in April, Session 1 will be held in January. Therefore, the board will now hold the JEE Main Session 1 Exam 2023 for the applicants. The JEE Main Session 1 Admit Card 2023 announcement will be made public online, and you may get it from the official website. After the release date, only applicants with active JEE Main Login Details will be qualified to obtain the admit card online.
Candidates must receive 45% or more in order to pass this online exam, which will be administered. Candidates will show up for JEE Main Counseling and Allotment following the exam to receive the final admissions list.
You must download the JEE Main January Session Admit Card 2023 from the official website if you plan to take the exam. The board is prepared to publish the admission card for the registered applicants online. In order to access the admit card, you must go to the official website and obtain the direct download link. Millions of candidates will take the exam, which will be held all throughout the country, in an effort to gain admission to one of the many courses that are being offered. To get admitted, you must pass each round of the selection exam listed in the board’s notification.
You should now concentrate on downloading the JEE Main Admit Card for the January 2023 Session as soon as the administrators make it available. You can carefully study the next part to learn more details.
Also, read JEE Advanced 2023 Revised syllabus
Credits: youth ki awaz
|JEE Main 2023
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Joint Entrance Exam
|JEE Mains Session 1 Exam Date 2023
|24th, 25th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, and 31st January 2023
|JEE Main Session 1 Hall Ticket 2023 Date
|3rd Week of January 2023
Steps to Download NTA JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Hall Ticket
Candidates start by going to the NTA’s official website.
the JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Session 1 Download Link, then click it.
Click the website’s link to continue.
- A login window will now appear.
- Type in your JEE Main 2023 Login information.
- then select “Submit” from the menu.
- Now, the screen displays JEE Main Session 1 Hall Ticket 2023.
- Examine the information on the admit card.
- For use during the exam, print off your admit card.
Downloading the admit card for the 2023 exam using the application number and birthdate
- Log in with the application number and birthdate by clicking the JEE Main admit card 2023 link.
- The screen will display the admit card.
- Download it, then print it.
JEE main nta nic in 2023 hall ticket download through application number and password
- launch the official website to access the 2023 admissions page.
- To download your JEE Mains 2023 hall ticket, click the link.
- Use your application number and password to log in.
- The screen will show the hall tickets.
- Download it, then print it.
Information regarding the individual, the exam, the date, and the hour of the paper will all be on the JEE Main 2023 admission card. Candidates are urged to compare the information on their application form with the information on their admission card. Candidates must get in touch with the NTA to report any informational discrepancies so that they can be fixed before the exam. The hall ticket will have all the following information:
- Applicant’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Course name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Candidate’s photograph
- PwD Status
- Test city and center code
- Date and shift of examination
- Paper (BE/BTech/BArch/B.Planning)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
- Important instructions
Errors and Differences in the JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
JEE 2023 admit card could have inaccuracies or differences. These can concern information on the candidates or about test centers. In order to avoid any issues on the exam day caused by errors in the admit card, students should first carefully review the following information:
- Date of birth
- Test center name
- State code of eligibility
Issues downloading the 2023 JEE Main admit card
While attempting to get their JEE Main 2023 admission card, students could have various difficulties. Slow internet connectivity, a password or application number that is incorrect, or other issues can prevent you from getting the JEE Main admission card.
What to Do If You Forget Your JEE Main 2023 Password
- Visit JEE Main 2023’s official website.
- The “Forgot Password” link should be clicked.
- Respond to the security question
- To the registered mobile number will be sent a verification code.
- The registered email address will receive a link to reset your password.
- Make a new password by clicking the link to reset your password.
- Keep in mind the new password.
- Utilize the new password to log in to the admit card URL.
- the JEE Main admission document
Items to Carry at Exam Centre
- Students must bring the following items to the testing location in addition to their JEE Main 2023 admit card:
- Candidates must have a printed copy of the self-declaration undertaking, which is a component of the admit card downloaded from the NTA website, with them at all times.
- Candidates must keep a 50 ml bottle of sanitizer on them at all times.
- Ballpoint Pen: This time, applicants must bring a ballpoint pen to the testing location.
- Additionally, candidates must bring a passport-size photo with them to the testing location. This must match the file that was uploaded when you filled out the online application. The photo must adhere to a specified spot on the attendance sheet in the testing room.
- Candidates must have a clear water bottle with them at all times.
Any of the recognized photo IDs (must be authentic, legitimate, and not expired)
- Card PAN
- a driving’s license
- Voter ID
- ID Card, Aadhaar (with the photograph)
- Ration card or Aadhaar enrollment number
Items not allowed within the exam center according to the JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
NTA There will be a list of prohibited items on the JEE Mains admission card for 2023. Candidates can review the list of everything that is forbidden inside the exam room.
- pencil, geometry box, or other office supplies
- any type of printed material or paper
- Foods and Water (loose or packed)
- Items and devices with an electronic component, such as a cell phone, ear phone, microphone, pager, or calculator
- DocuPen, a slide rule, log tables, a camera, and a tape recorder are examples of instruments.
- Any watch, including electronic watches with calculators, as well as any metallic or electronic equipment in the examination space is prohibited.
Important points to remember
The National Testing Agency would never provide exam venues with duplicate JEE Main admission cards:
- Candidates are urged to keep their admit cards safe and not alter or destroy them in any way.
- The admission cards must be kept in good condition for all foreseeable future use.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed, and applicants will not be given an admission card.
1)What should be the expected percentile in JEE Mains?
your expected Percentile score is predicted to be around 85.96 – 89.08.
2)Can I still pass the JEE Mains with 60 points?
You can achieve an 80–82 percentile with 60 marks, about. With this percentile, you will roughly be ranked 174000.
3)What is a good score for JEE Main?
A JEE Mains score of 85-95 percentile is recommended for admission to NITs and IITs through the test, and a 250 or higher is considered to be good.