Follow these steps to add drop down in Google sheets in your computer, android, and IOS devices.
How to Add Drop Down in Google Sheets in computer
- Open the spreadsheet in Google Sheets, in which you wanted to add a drop-down list.
- Select the cell or multiple cells where you want to create a drop-down list.
- After selecting cells, click on data > data validation.
- Click on List from a range
- Enter the list of items by separating each item by a comma without any space. Then click on the Save
- The cells will show the down arrow. Click on the arrow then you will be able to see the items you have entered.
How to Add Drop Down in Google Sheets
- Open your spreadsheet in Google Sheet.
- Select the cell or cells you would like to change.
- Click on Data > Data validation.
- To delete the drop-down list, click on Remove validation.