WhatsApp is not only for phones. With WhatsApp Web, you can approach the significant chat carrier on Mac, Windows, iPad, or Android tablets. WhatsApp Web is effortless to install on any of these gadgets, and the decent stuff is that you can use WhatsApp Web without a phone. Put merely, WhatsApp Web online is a reflection of its mobile companion. WhatsApp Web needs you to possess your iPhone or Android phone or Windows Phone near your computer to operate. This article will also give an account of – if you can operate WhatsApp Web when your phone is off or far away from the computer. It has a roster of important details that you must know so as to ace WhatsApp Web.
Following is given how to use WhatsApp Web and how it works.
WhatsApp Web: How to Use
To get begun with using WhatsApp Web, obey these steps:
- On your desktop, open the browser of your preference and visit web.whatsapp.com, and click Enter.
- You will forthwith be inquired to scan the QR code that appears on the screen.
- If you have an Android smartphone, open WhatsApp > tap the vertical three-dots icon and select WhatsApp Web.
- If you have an iPhone, open WhatsApp > tap Settings > followed by tapping WhatsApp Web.
- Now, scan the QR code that’s there on your desktop screen.
- There you go, WhatsApp Web will now be functional on your device’s You can completely start talking to your contacts by unrolling their chat strings.
- Moreover, you can also create a new chat by hitting on the new chat icon.
- For the record, WhatsApp Web works perfectly fine on both Mac and Windows PC.
Do remark, for WhatsApp Web to access, your phone on which your WhatsApp account is functional has to be turned on along with maintaining an active internet connection.